Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ah... my romantic heart...

Was busy "catching" up with a series of romance novels by Julia Quinn. It's an eight-book series of the 8 Bridgerton siblings stories. I kind of like stories which have characters related to one another, but each of their stories are told separately. Julia Quinn is a new author that I had just started to explore recently, as I had heard many good comments about her books. From all the 7 books I've read so far, not all are the typical brooding-heroes-with-dark-pasts kind, neither are they the type that both hero and heroine refuse to acknowledge their love until the very end... the Bridgerton series are variety of different types of loves. Some are very touching, some funny and some just struck a familiar chord in your heart.

Book 1: The Duke and I
Book 2:
The Viscount Who Loved Me
Book 3:
An Offer From A Gentleman
Book 4:
Romancing Mr. Bridgerton
Book 5:
To Sir Phillip, With Love
Book 6:
When He Was Wicked
Book 7:
It's In His Kiss
Book 8: On The Way to the Wedding

In case you are interested, the ones that I like are book 2, 3 and 6. Heh. I haven't managed to get my hands on the last book yet.

1 comment:

Chelly said...

The Viscount Who Loved Me is hilarious! I love! =)