Friday, August 24, 2007

Tonight's the night

Lace or leather? Lace and leather?

Honestly, this is the first time I heard of such a theme for a dinner. No problem for the ladies. But the poor guys. Can't possibly ask them to wear lace... and leather clothing, especially when one is on budget, is damn bloody difficult to find. Just ask Ray. Dass and Sam managed to "escape" this time, due to family commitments. Ray's the only unlucky, or should I say lucky, guy in the ICT team to have to go to the dinner. Unlucky becoz he needs something of leather. Lucky becoz he'll be seeing all the ladies decked out in lacy outfits.

Actually, I'm not really excited about this dinner too. I don't really like to attend such functions when I have to dress and make up. One, my make-up skills suck. Two, I can never walk properly in heels. Three, my feet is going to feel sore and blistered tomorrow.

But, this invitation is direct from the boss. Heads will roll if none of us go. So he didn't leave us with any open options. But come to think of it, it'll be quite fun to see what all the teachers will be wearing.

Lace or leather? Lace and leather?

Oh, and not forgetting the lucky draw prizes. I saw a uZap, 2 iPods and a Nano.

No comments: