Was doing grocery shopping with the husband yesterday when we came across students asking for donations. Didn't take a good look at what organisation it was until the husband gave me 2 bucks to donate. It was then I realised it was for the Wildlife Conservation Singapore fund. Usually after donating, we would get a sticker showing the organisation, right?
However, this Wildlife Conservation sticker was very cute. There were many different types of animals, although too small to be seen clearly, I could make out a crocodile and some kind of lizard. Anyway, didn't want to stand there too long to choose, though I was really tempted to ask if I could take two stickers. Haha. In the end, I got the one with the polar bear. :)
Anyway, I thought it was really good to raise awareness in Singapore about wildlife conservation. I hope there will be more people being educated about the importance of animals and Mother Nature. We have to understand that we, humans, cannot survive without them, and vice versa. So, even if we can't do much, we can still try to do what we can. :)
4 comments:
ya la! i also donated! 2 bucks (: and i got a yellow sticker. hehe. save the animals, esp PIGS.
oink!
why am i THE HUSBAND?? :(
To THE HUSBAND...
if u wan, I can put your name & your face the next time? thot u said u wanted to remain anonymous when I first started this blog...
Post a Comment