Was clearing out some old magazines from last year, and managed to find some rather helpful articles. Since most of the people who read my blog are either aunties, newly-promoted aunties, or aunties-to-be, or maybe not an auntie but have one at home, I'll share some of these household tips I found. Maybe will post a few tips regularly coz what I have is a little too much to post all at once.
Tip 1:
A fat-free idea anyone can enjoy on a hot afternoon : freeze a whole orange and slice it when you feel thirsty. Sucking on each cool, juicy piece will quell the heat and leave you feeling refreshed - plus, you get a boost of vitamin C!
Tip 2:
To prevent your stove from getting rusty, wipe it with a clean cloth dampened with vinegar and warm water. Do this regularly.
From: The Singapore Women's Weekly - March 2006
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Auntie tips (1)
Labels: Auntie Tips
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment