Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Soothe your soul

I actually bought Eric Chiryoku's albums, Spring of Life and Winter Story, about a year back. I think most of you would not know who he is. I didn't know too, until I bought the albums. I remembered I had immediately bought the album when I heard it being played in the music store. It's the kind of instrumental, or new age, whatever you called it, kind of music that I know I would like to listen to once in a while, whether at home or at work. I understand that this kind of music is not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm sure there are some people out there who would feel the same about it as I do.

I tried to find ways to put the music into the post, but I can't figure out how to do it. So if you are interested to listen to it, just click on them at the side menu bar. Those two are my favourites from the Spring of Life album.

No comments: