Dear all,
Yes, I'm moving... again... I mean for my blog. After some serious considerations, I realised that my current blog needs some major housekeeping. It's becoming quite a mess, in my opinion.
So, I'm taking a short break from my postings to build up the new site. I'll also be moving some of the more interesting posts over. But sincere apologies first, coz I don't think the comments can "follow" the postings. (or if there is a way, I don't know how to do it)
update : apparently Blogger has a draft site that allows bloggers to test out some features before they are officially launched. so, thanks to it, I can import all my posts, together with the comments, to the new blog.
Meanwhile, I'll see you when I see you. :)
5 comments:
Okie dokie, just remember to inform old uncle. Kam siah you first.
how do u import the posts ah?> easy or not?
dont forget to post ur new link okays~~
uncle beng, nur..
dun worry... will post the new link here. soon, soon.
nur...
it's quite easy to import the posts. but for the comments, only those that are after the date that the draft blogger has been implemented, then can they also be brought together with the posts.
eh, then our house the housekeeping when arh?? hee hee hee.. :P
Spyder
Orh... you dare to wash your dirty linen in the public, 你完了。
1~xyn, punish him a little bit can liao, not too serious, hee hee hee
Post a Comment