Darn it! I'm so going to get it from the husband! I had completely forgotten about putting a kettle of water to boil until almost half an hour later... oops!
He's definitely going to nag at me and remind me of this occasion frequently coz this is not my first time that I had put water to boil and forgot all about it. Ok ok, I admit that it is a really very dangerous stunt to pull, with our timer long gone, and the kettle had lost it ability to whistle some time back.
But, then again, everything happens for a reason... somewhere, someone, something is telling us that it's time to let this one-year-old kettle retire and get a brand new one which can whistle loud and clear for one particular forgetful woman... don't you agree, my dear?
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Burning it up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hello piggy! :) me thinks your hubby is naggy. but you are naggier! HEHEHEHHE
agreed! you are more naggier than your husband! both hands up! :P
women have the priviledge to b naggy... so it's ok...
somehow i got the very niggling, strange feeling that "mysterious reader" is B*** T**?? yes??
Post a Comment