It is kind of strange.
So many things had happened throughout my life, and they had invoked so many different emotions in me... happy, sad, angry, embarrassed, pissed, tickled, etc. Of course most of the times, I'll end up talking or complaining to my husband, sisters or friends. But recently, an incident had caught me by complete surprise, and at that paticular moment, I had a sudden urge to blog. Don't ask me why. I guess it's just like those times when you suddenly woke up in the middle of the night craving for a packet of soggy, soft french fries.
And surprisingly, that evening when I got home, my husband told me about him wanting to start a blog too. Hmmm... yes, you can say we have a kind of telepathy at times... which couple doesn't have it, i mean, at one time or another?
So, here we are... a "two-in-one" blog.
For now, got to remind the hubby to get his virginal blog entry up soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment