After some intense "celebrations" of the Lunar New Year in our own way for the past 4 days, it's back to work, to the normal everyday routine again. I have to admit that it's kind of a relief, except for the fact that I can't stay up late till 3 a.m. every night, and I can't sleep in till 11 a.m. the next day. Haha. But it's also a good break from all the eating of super sinful foods, and leisure gambling, which, sad to say, I lost quite a lot during the first 3 days, and only won back about half on the last day.
So, how did you spent your 4-day Lunar New Year break? :)
Monday, February 11, 2008
After
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Enjoying Winter season in Barcelona and Madrid ....... working in the day and leisure at night :)
uncle beng... u r in Barcelona now??!! so shiok ah...
In Madrid HQ office now, meeting...
Post a Comment