Friday, February 15, 2008

♥ Day

I was actually thinking of writing about V-Day, but then as I thought it through, I realised that it might bring out the cynical side of me. You know, how V-Day had become so commercialised over the years, the exorbitant amount that florists are charging for a bouquet of normal-looking flowers, which from the looks of some, even I can do it too. And then I see those poor chaps romantic men buying them, and carrying those flowers, standing at the MRT station, waiting.

Maybe these people think that action speaks more than words, so they are willing to spend a hundred on a dozen roses, then about another few hundreds on the V-Day meal. Hey, there's nothing wrong with that if they were to think that way. But to those who know me, you know I'll rather feel the cold hard cash in my hands.

Anyway, my V-Day this year was one of the more fun-filled ones. Met up with the gang from work after my tuition. We had Burger King for dinner, then went for a few games of pool, where the husband came to join us later. Well, thanks guys, for waiting for me! :) We are so definitely going for another game of pool again some time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and i shall finally lift this 'losing' curse off me....