Saw this article on today's Today papers. It's actually quite an interesting idea, but honestly, I think it will work anywhere but in Singapore. Ok, maybe the younger generation will support it... what with saving the Earth and stuff. But the older ones might not see the necessity. I can already hear people asking : "What the hell am I suppose to do during that 1 hour of darkness?" or "You can't do that! I'm having an important meeting." or "Imagine how much work I can complete within that hour! Don't waste my time lah!" or "No way I'm going to miss my favourite TV show."
For me, do it or not, I don't care. As long as I know I'm doing my part regularly to save the Earth, it's enough. But you know lah.... if the Big Boss say we must do, then what can we say?
So, the question now is, will you or will you not support it?

No comments:
Post a Comment